Review your purchase order for the Quality Assurance Clauses listed below. If you fail to comply with the Clauses, your product may be rejected by S&H’s receiving inspection. If you have any questions regarding these clauses, please contact purchasing.
- Q1. A Certificate of Conformance is required which states that the product, process and/or service meets the requirements of the PO.
- Q2. A Test Report is required which states that the material meets the required specification(s.)
- Q3. A First Article Inpspection Report (FAI) is required with your submitted first article part. Any parts produced prior to S&H’s approval of the FAI are produced at the suppliers own risk.
- Q4. “Source Inspection” is required at your facility. Contact S&H at least 24 hours in advance for scheduling. Supplier to prepare parts, paperwork and/ or inspection equipment.
- Q5.Far 52.246-11-MIL-I45208A equivalent inspection system and MIL STD 45662A equivalent calibration system, as a minimum (“MIL I & MIL STD are reference only, not mandated)
- Q6. Special Qualifications of Products (QPL), processes, personnel.
- Q7. 90% shelf life required. If unable to provide 90% shelf life, approval from buyer is required for acceptance.
- Q8. 100% inspection is required on all characteristics of the product.
- Q9. Right of Entry; during performance on this order, your quality system and manufacturing processes are subject to review by S&H, their customer and regulatory authorities.
- Q10. This order includes proprietary data and shall not be reproduced in whole or part. All data is to be returned after completion of the order.
- Q11. If the supplier subcontracts any portions of the work on this P.O. they must flow down the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required.
- Q12. Quality program compliance flowdown per ISO 9001 and AS9100. S&H RUBBER 1141 E. Elm Ave Fullerton, CA. 92831 Pho: 714-525-0277 Fax: 714-525-5516 SH-019 rev. F
- Q13. Retention Time: Suppliers to S&H must retain Quality Records for 10 years.
- Q14.Requirements relative to: - supplier notification to S&H Rubber of nonconforming product and - arrangements for S&H Rubber approval of supplier nonconforming material.
- Q15. requirements for the suppplier to notify S&H Rubber of changes in product and/or process definintion and, where required, obtain S&H Rubber approval.
- Q16. ITAR- This document, which includes any attachments and exhibits hereto, may contain information subject to ITAR or EAR of 1979, which may not be exported, released, or disclosed to foreign nationals, inside or outside the US, without first obtaining an export license.
- Q17. Counterfeit Parts Prevention- In accordance with AS-5553, Counterfeit parts means subject parts that are a copy of substitude without legal right or authority to do so, or whose performance or characteristics are knowingly misrepresented. Seller agrees and shall ensure that Counterfit Parts are not contained in delivered products through the implementation of policies that include prevention, detection and risk mitigation methods to protect against their use. Supplier shall immediately notify S&H Rubber if they become aware of suspect that counterfeit components have been provided or used in product. When requested by S&H Rubber, seller shall provide Authorized Manufacturer documentation that authenticates traceability of the parts. Seller shall include this clause or reasonably equivalent provisions in all subcontracts for the delivery of items to be furnisehd to or included in products furnished to S&H Rubber. If the seller fails to comply with the requirements of this clause, such failure shall constitute a material breach and S&H Rubber shall have the right to all available remedies in law and in equality.
- Q18. The Seller’s organization shall plan, implement, and control the processes needed to assure product safety during the entire product life cycle, as appropiate to the organization and the product. Furthermore, the supplier shall ensure that persons involved in the processing of S&H Rubber’s Purchase Orders be made aware of their contribution to product and service conformity, their contribution to product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.
- Q19. When S&H Rubber establishes the requirement to use specific sub-tier suppliers, this requirement will be noted on the PO. The Suppliers system shall ensure that only the specified sub-tier suppliers, customer designated or approved external providers are used to procure products or services for PO fulfillment.