MOLDED : EXTRUDED : STAMPED
EXTRUDED RUBBER PRODUCTS
We can provide finished parts cut to length or provide reels of extruded stock, depending on the customer’s request.
CUSTOM RUBBER AND PLASTIC EXTRUSIONS ENGINEERED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
- Custom Profile Extrusions are available with our operations and additional services.
- Our extensive list includes mitered corners, holes, notches, or special cut outs to suit your specific application and can include pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) tape backing, custom packaging and custom kit assemblies.
- We can provide finished parts cut to length or provide reels of extruded stock, depending on the customer’s request.
- S&H Rubber specializes in custom extrusions, from one-time special orders to high volume runs.
- Our extruders can produce custom rubber profiles and a variety of shapes including cable jacketing, O-ring cord, tubing, rubber seals, squares and rectangles in a wide variety of sizes.
- Our experienced sales team can provide product selection and design support, whether you require standard extruded rubber gaskets or custom extruded rubber profiles.
- With our in-house formulation and mixing capabilities coupled with die design and fabrication on state-of-the-art die making equipment, we can design a rubber compound to meet your specific requirements for quality and performance while minimizing cost.
We regularly supply customers with U-Channel Extrusions, Extruded Rubber Shapes, Seals and Extruded Rubber Profiles, Dual – Durometer Extrusions. Closed Cell Sponge and Continuous sheet for die cutting applications, Flame Retardant Neoprene and Silicone, Energy Saving EPDM Weather Seals, Fluoroelastomer Extrusions, Coatings, Conductive extrusions and coatings, Miniature profiles, Color matching, Contact adhesives, Self lubricating silicone and Injection and Transfer molded products. We can also provide adhesives if necessary.
S&H Rubber offers our services to a variety of industries including: Marine, Construction, Engineering, Automotive, Shop Fitting, Office Partitioning, Packaging, Lighting, Medical Products, , D.I.Y, Furniture, Domestic Appliances and other manufacturers.
Our team of rubber experts strive to provide a cost competitive solution, within a short lead time from the design to production, to ensure we meet your exact needs.